Photology is a worldwide photography competition organized in collaboration with Fine Arts Club of Cultural Education Centre, AMU and under the event Art Niche 2018. Shahvez Khan and Abdul Mannan are the chief organizers of the contest. For more queries contact at email@example.com.
DSLR Rs.200/- and Mobile Rs.100/- includes (participation certificates, the exhibition of registered pictures with frames for 4 days, workshops on videography, photography, and editing).
Only Workshop Fees (no participation): Rs.100/-
Pay the fee PayTM on numbers: +91-7895167747 / +91-9368195332
- The competition is open to all around the globe.
- Before uploading the photos, rename photos with the location title and the name of the photographer (i.e. Jama Masjid by Sarim Ashrafi), otherwise, the submission will be rejected.
- The theme of the competition is Street Photography.
- Each participant can submit up to three (3) images. Only one (1) image would be selected for the competition from those three (3) images.
- The entry fees are Rs.200/- for DSLR users and Rs.100/- for mobile users.
- The prize for participants of DSLR Category is a Camera lens and for Mobile Category is Cash.
- The entry fees include submissions of images as well as workshops on Photography and Editing.
- The digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject images with incomplete details required under the photo submission guidelines.
- All submitted images are non-returnable. The file name for each image should be clearly labeled with the participant’s name.
- Each image submitted must be original and must not be downloaded from any website.
- By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having granted the organizers the right to use the image in print, broadcast and/or electronic media.
- Top 20 images under DSLR category and top 20 images under Mobile category would get exhibited with frames in our main event of the photography exhibition in collaboration with the Art Fest “Art Niche” organized by University Fine Arts Club.
- The organizers reserve the right to change or replace the competition prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the competition as and when necessary, without prior notice.
- By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the competition.
- The images will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- The panel of judges will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
(a) Artistic/Visual Appeal
(b) Extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme
- Images will be judged based on originality, creativity, and relevance to the theme and the judging panel reserve the right not to award the prizes if the images submitted do not meet the requirements stated in this document.
- Images must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the images but must not be visible on the image itself).
DSLR category: A Camera lens.
Mobile Category: Cash.
Top 40 photos of DSLR and top 40 photos of Mobile would be exhibited with frames for 4 days in our Photography exhibition under Art Niche’18, the International Art Fest.
Please read all the guidelines carefully before the registration.