Rules for the Competition
- The music competition is open to all. Any Cultural Education Center member can also participate.
- Registration fee for the participation is Rs 300/- which is required to be paid at the time of registration.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Participant must be a bonafide student of any school, college or university around the country.
- The participants from outside the Aligarh will have to pay the additional fee for food and lodging.
- The participants must be the students of 11th, 12th, graduation, post-graduation and Ph.D. courses only.
- The participant will be eligible for the first round only after the selection in the audition.
- If applying offline, the participant must submit filled registration form along with the fee.
- The selected participants will be notified separately. The auditions will be judged by a panel of experts. No protest or objection with regard to the selection in the competition will be entertained.
- The last date of registration is March 11, 2019.
- Trophies and cash prizes along with the certificate will be awarded to the winner and runner.
- All the participants will be awarded the certificate of participation on the Valedictory function i.e. on 15th of March 2019.
- Verdict of the judges will be final. No protest or objection with regards to either the decision or the procedure will be entertained.
- Selection of song should be decent. No vulgarity in the songs will be accepted.
- Musicians for the performance will be provided by the CEC.
- All the participants must be decently dressed up.
- Language of Songs: Hindi & Urdu only.
- Participant will perform only 1 Antra and 1 Mukhda in each round, otherwise he/she will be disqualified from the competition.
Rounds of the Competition
Day 1 (13th March)
1. Self Choice
Day 2 (14th March)
2. Sufi and Filmy Semi-classical
3. Famous Music Directors Songs (from Naushad, Madan Mohan, Shankar Jaykishan, AR Rehman and Shankar Ahsan Loy)
Day 3 (15th March)
4. Self Choice
Sur Champion Round based on Judges Choice